Thursday, June 7, 2012

I Made the Jump!

After being so inspired by all the dedicated teachers on Teachers Pay Teachers...I've decided to make the leap and my store is now open for business!  I have four items currently featured - two of them are free!  Come on by and check it out!  I'm learning as I go, so any feedback or advice that you would like to send my way is greatly appreciated!  Soon I'll be linking up my blog and my TPT store...but in the meantime, I'm just really excited to get started.  I'll be creating new products over the summer with main focuses on cooperative learning, reading strategies and literature groups, and SMART Board interactive lessons.

Thank you to Rachel over at Minds in Bloom for her support with my first cooperative learning activity and first freebie in TPT...'Jenga' End of Year Reflection Game.

Have a great day fellow bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment